UFC Fight NIght-Santos vs Walker-official PBP

I'm on the over 1.5, 2.5, and 3.5 total subs. Think it has a good chance of being profitable.

I don’t remember ever seeing it

It's bizarre, guys generally don't even try it because from that angle it just really isn't that hard to free your arm from between the other guy's legs. I gotta think that was a bit of a panic tap by Eduardo the second he felt any pressure on his elbow. It's just too easy to wriggle your arm free there if you try. There's not really a ton of leverage you can get while holding the back of someone's neck like Perez was. But...it worked for him so it's kinda cool I guess.

Egger highlight reel was landing a leg kick against cortez

well done egger, well done

laura sanko's mother working for the ufc too now?

It's bizarre, guys generally don't even try it because from that angle it just really isn't that hard to free your arm from between the other guy's legs. I gotta think that was a bit of a panic tap by Eduardo the second he felt any pressure on his elbow. It's just too easy to wriggle your arm free there if you try. There's not really a ton of leverage you can get while holding the back of someone's neck like Perez was. But...it worked for him so it's kinda cool I guess.
you're right that it's a panic tap most likely, no need to risk anything just here for a paycheque lol

Egger rd 1 clearly. LMAO at Young initiating the clinch. She must have a lot of confidence in her leglock game...

young just did the same exact shit that cost her r1 lmao

ok rooting for egger to just sub her so you guys can win

this bum was subbed by alpar. come on egger deliver it to me

Young initiates the clinch again haha. Just...wow.

Back