UFC Fight NIght-Santos vs Walker-official PBP

crazy that rosa was around -300 range for a bit, she looked -3000

true but the respect shown after the fight plus both brazilian... i might have been too ambitious

Yeah could be some of that too for sure.

taking a shot on shevchenko itd at +550
shev is the bigger girl, if she can keep it standing she will wreck casey badly in the clinch and at distance, and she's been ko'd a few times in the amateurs so her durability is sus to me. procoppio was clowning casey in the first round but was having lady cramps so she imploded shortly afterwards, but a red flag going into this fight to me. casey might be getting rushed too quickly imo.

O'Neill -205, O'Neill ITD +130, and she's in a few of my parlays.

Just a plain and simple striker vs grappler fight. IF O'neill gets her down, little Shev in huge trouble. If not, probably target practice for Antonina.

damn oneil def took that round, shev had her in trouble early smh

That sloppy naked kick cost little Shev the round because she got taken down again and that time ate about 4 solid shots to the chin. Jeez.

Took O’Neill dec +225 not a good first

I think she won rd 1, I think you are VERY live. Shev had it and then gave it away with 15 seconds to go.

antonina grappling so ass despite being able to train with her sister it doesn't make sense

Antonina such a can lol how can she be so bad training with Valentina all the time :D<Lmaoo>

Told yall she is the future.

Only 23, improves so much fight to fight.
She looked better standing. I still think she leaves a ton of space in her ground game and isn’t particularly heavy on top

she’s got potential. She needs to go to a real gym to polish her jiu jitsu

Back