UFC Fight NIght-Santos vs Walker-official PBP

Cirkunov / Jotko -200 not going the distance, Cirkunov is a kill or kill type guy and he may be even more chinny down at 185.

Last edited:
Added 200$ on Cirkunov at 2,15 and 75$ to Cirkunov ITD

Jotko grappled hard against Leites and survived, but I think Cirkunov gets it done fast. On him small.

Misha had better hunt the TD early on. Jotko might be on his bike though, try to stay away and potshot. Misha's chin absolutely a concern but if he gets Jotko down, that's Misha's world.

Misha had better hunt the TD early on. Jotko might be on his bike though, try to stay away and potshot. Misha's chin absolutely a concern but if he gets Jotko down, that's Misha's world.
there's something mentally wrong with jotko he could be a lot better than he is, for some reason i think he can survive the grappling but gets outstruck en route to decision loss. +650 lil wide to me

Cirkunov LHW kill or be killed

Cirkunov MW now a boring point fighter

Stiff and as dynamic as a wooden board. Got nothing standing and zero conviction in any TD attempt.

Flip a coin rd 1.

What is Cirkunov doing here? Fuck my money, glad I went small.

I was hoping Cirkunov would have a strong rd 1 to live bet Jotko but he looks slow at MW

Misha needs to doggedly pursue the TD, but maybe the weight cut was tough and he doesn't trust his gas tank.

Back