UFC Fight Night: Thompson Vs. Neal

Tested for covid, or is actually sick? Vastly different things

Unless he can't get a visa because of it, it's a lame excuse. Test again tomorrow, probably doesn't have it & if he isn't actually sick, keep training. Leon doesn't do himself any favours IMO

Everyone else has been ready all year, he's sat on the sidelines whinging. Gets a fight booked then can't fight again...

Unless he can't get a visa because of it, it's a lame excuse. Test again tomorrow, probably doesn't have it & if he isn't actually sick, keep training. Leon doesn't do himself any favours IMO

Everyone else has been ready all year, he's sat on the sidelines whinging. Gets a fight booked then can't fight again...
If you read the article you would see that it says Edwards is very sick to the point that he hasn't been able to train at all and lost like 12lb after a few days.

If you read the article you would see that it says Edwards is very sick to the point that he hasn't been able to train at all and lost like 12lb after a few days.
I take it back then. I hadn't read the article
Only 2 days ago however the fight was on and that was from his camp

Agreed or is it a false positive? couldn't they get just tested again?

Pettis vs morono added, pettis should take it. Parlay with glenn and muhammad

Agreed or is it a false positive? couldn't they get just tested again?
Yeah with all the 'false positives' it's stupid to cancel anything on the basis of a single test but as it turns out Leon is actually sick

I had 6u on Leon Edwards at +120 and was going to add even more at +150. So unfortunate that he got the commie cough.

Hopefully, it's rebooked.
There's discussions of rebook early 2021, but khabig being the guy he is probably wishes to clown someone in the meantime on that 19th card. This could be a blessing in disguise because khabig could have another dominant showing which will only add to his hype and drive his line further wide than the first time against Edwards.

There's discussions of rebook early 2021, but khabig being the guy he is probably wishes to clown someone in the meantime on that 19th card. This could be a blessing in disguise because khabig could have another dominant showing which will only add to his hype and drive his line further wide than the first time against Edwards.
Chimaev might be favoured even more if people think that Edwards is still recovering from Covid complications.

Edwards is pretty sick not just the minor flue most people get.

wait I can't cash out my stake on Bet365...........does anyone know what happens with your bet when the fight is cancelled like that?

wait I can't cash out my stake on Bet365...........does anyone know what happens with your bet when the fight is cancelled like that?

They will void your bet on Edwards / Chimaev sooner than later, contact customer support if you feel it is taking too long.

I had a couple small parlays where I hit the other bets and Edwards/Chimaev was the last one. They just void the fight and pay out for the rest of the parlay.

Shame, it would’ve been a great main event for still amazing card...

Have they refunded those bets for you yet? Mine are still unsettled.

No it still says "cash out unavailable".

just message the customer service and politely request your bet to be released since the fight has been canceled and you’d like to use that money for this weekends UFC event.

Edwards is gonna get ragdolled. Will teach him for having a team of yes men.

Back