• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PBP UFC Fight Night: Volkov vs. Aspinall - Official PBP Discussion: 1:30 p.m. ET/10:30 a.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Paul Craig running right towards the danger, gets blasted in the face while trying to take the striker down but ends up getting taken down himself and controlled.

Nightmare start for mr Craig

I'm sure one of them has a contractual stipulation that 'by 7:30PM local time, client must be able to access facilities adequate for defecating' so they had to put this on the prelims
Poo Clauses have become all the rage in prize fighting recently.
If it was for the ufc not giving Islam that small condition we'd have had rda vs Islam <Grimes01>

I was actually impressed by that performance. Valiev is not an easy fight.

Agreed Valiev not a easy fight but when you knock a man down then go down to clench with him makes me do a stink face...

Oh Shit!

I thought he flashed!

Can we have Dan Hardy back these fools are talking about Paul Craig's previous fights and Krylov tattoos while the fight is in danger of being finished

Suck him over <45>
<28>

Back