PBP UFC Fight Night: Volkov vs. Aspinall - Official PBP Discussion: 1:30 p.m. ET/10:30 a.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
624244-23480979.png

Paul Craig out here looking like

"My face paint strikes fear into my opponents"

latest

Nicola Sturgeon will be coming out with Craig during his entrance. Shes rumoured to be using a Paul Bearer type manager for him.

Lol.
They cut away from the fan with the Full Reptile merch real quick(Dan Hardy's youtube channel).
Dan must have really pissed the UFC off.

I miss him on commentary, I think he does Cage Warriors now though.

I don't mind Dan when he let's that shit go... But he is relentless with it so meh...

Reactions: Gio
Definitely, shore looks good but he was easily getting hit by Timur who doesn’t even have half the striking game as umar

Timur also doesn't have half the ground game as Umar and Timur took Shore down multiple times.

This should be solid!

Definitely, shore looks good but he was easily getting hit by Timur who doesn’t even have half the striking game as umar

Other than leg kicks, what did Timur land? one jab? shore was landing leg kicks, body kicks, jabs, and right hands all night. Timur looks more busy, but to me, Shore was more effective all night. Round two could have gone to timur, though because he had a takedown or two and some control time.

Two fights back to back that should have been on the main card.

Back