UFC Fight Night: Walker vs Hill

I didn't really read the discussion about Hill/Walker in this thread but it seemed heated and I bet someone looks dumb rn.

parlay 1.JPG

i just need Brandan ward and i got 800$

lost nearly 400$ because of aviv in another chauky parlay.

profited 418

i knew it was a dumb choice betting a bjj guy with little to no experience, next time im focusing on mismatches.

Omg you should fight Mike. I’ll promote it. Let’s all get rich. You will obv get your ass beat but it will be worth it.

Let's do it I have a combatives level 3 army background lol and ranger school hand to hand combat that's about it how much am I getting paid? Fuck it give me 200$ I'm down

Omg you should fight Mike. I’ll promote it. Let’s all get rich. You will obv get your ass beat but it will be worth it.

Wait...are you talking about me??

Who the hell would ever want to see me fight again LOL? Probably only had a few hundred people there for my couple fights when I wasn't a geezer haha. Nobody gettin' rich promoting my old ass fighting a fellow Sherdogger.

I was right for today's fight card only two underdogs came through.
I wasn't expecting Stephanie Egger to go out with a submission.

Good for Miller with that Ko win. He had the UFC experience.

Wait...are you talking about me??

Who the hell would ever want to see me fight again LOL? Probably only had a few hundred people there for my couple fights when I wasn't a geezer haha. Nobody gettin' rich promoting my old ass fighting a fellow Sherdogger.

I think he is not sure hey man let's make a deal whoever the underdog is we make sure they win we each put our life savings on it underdog wins by 1st Rd sub deal?

I think he is not sure hey man let's make a deal whoever the underdog is we make sure they win we each put our life savings on it underdog wins by 1st Rd sub deal?

We'd have to look really hard to find a book that would take action on it haha.

Back