UFC Fighter's Husband has legit Nazi tattoos he won't cover

Are you offended?

• Yes its racist

• Dont really care either way

• No I'm not offended

• More offended Yahoo article called her a Star

• Cut her and WMMA

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who the fuck added a poll to my thread? I deman an addition of “He’s an idiot for not covering, but not racist”

“Don’t care either way” and “No I’m not offended” are basically the same thing

A lot of tattoo artists will alter a tattoo like that free.
fair enough. I just feel like Lee and her husband are really sorry about this. I'm sure Uncle Dana said something to her, but the regret seems genuine.

jeff-monson-granted-russian-citizenship-vladimir-putin.jpg
Monson is more of an Anarchist

fair enough. I just feel like Lee and her husband are really sorry about this. I'm sure Uncle Dana said something to her, but the regret seems genuine.
Maybe they are, it's hard for me to tell given her initial response and the way her husband kept the tattoos and did not actually cover them up at all when he was out in public.

It makes me consider him a racist asshole, but I think the marketplace of ideas can punish him. I mean, if he gets a hit TV show we can cancel it, but other than that just let him be an asshole. World is full of them.

This is just me, but when I see someone like Cain v with “brown pride” tat across his chest, I put that just 1 smudge below someone with neo nazi shit.

It's not just you. There are many logical human beings lurking in the shadows of society.

So if everything is equal, fine. Cain's fucking dumbass tattoo is in the same dumbass boat.

It's not just you. There are many logical human beings lurking in the shadows of society.

So if everything is equal, fine. Cain's fucking dumbass tattoo is in the same dumbass boat.
The Nazis were pretty specific. Brown Pride is pretty vague.

The Nazis were pretty specific. Brown Pride is pretty vague.

So is white pride. So that's okay? Got it.
Let's not pretend that the whole world wouldn't blow out their colons over a white pride tattoo.

He should definitely get that shit covered. Even if it doesn't look good, it's still better than a fucking Swastika. Still, I understand that it helps inmates relate to him, and can help the process of rehabilitation.

As for his character, he seems to be genuinely regretful of his actions, and is actively trying to atone for it.

I'm not going to assume he's still a piece of shit, just a fucking idiot for refusing to erase or cover them.

So is white pride. So that's okay? Got it.
Let's not pretend that the whole world wouldn't blow out their colons over a white pride tattoo.
Eh, blame the groups that have used it as a rallying cry, let's not pretend the phrase doesn't have a history. Is there a group that used Brown Pride as a slogan while committing racist acts?

It makes me consider him a racist asshole, but I think the marketplace of ideas can punish him. I mean, if he gets a hit TV show we can cancel it, but other than that just let him be an asshole. World is full of them.
It's an issue here because of how it reflects on his wife, since she's trying to market herself to the public as a fighter.

It's an issue here because of how it reflects on his wife, since she's trying to market herself to the public as a fighter.
Yeah, which I think is fair to be honest. He might be a super nice guy, but it still calls your judgement into question when your husband has those symbols. As long as she wins fights I'll probably never think of it, but I'm not the guy they're trying to market her to.

The article says he would have if he had the money.
Which is bs. it doesn't cost much to correct a tiny tattoo. And as others mentioned many tattoo artists will do it for free in circumstances like this.

He's also had decades to scrounge up that $50, and complains about how altering it would damage his aesthetic. A lot of really bs excuses that are easily shot down.

Back