Ufc fighters that actually have good tattoos

Haha. Ok, sure. You'll obviously say anything to defend your original assertion. Conor copied that guy's look (right down to the tats) and has made a career off copying other people's gimmicks. It's been incredibly effective, so I'm not one to hate. But a little intellectual honesty goes a long way.
I'm not a fan of Conor (though i like to watch him as a fighter).

If i was convinced that he purposely stole this guys tattoos or style, i'd admit it - it's just that i'm not convinced of it, because like i said, there are many tattoo models with this exact style, the guy (whatever his name is) is far from a "unicorn" in that regard, sherbro.

It wasn't.

People who have no clue about tattoos - and i know that sounds rude, but i really don't mean it that way - just put that out there/assumed that, because they saw one guy with a (for the casual eye) somewhat similar tattoo style.

EDIT: I just looked it up and it turns out the tattoo/tattoo style is even less similar than i remembered:
pic.jpg

They both have a chest piece in a more traditional style and with the colors black and red (which are typical). That's literally it and has nothing to do with copying at all, lol.

Maybe this is different, but McGregor stole 4 more tattoos of him. The belly tiger, one of his armor tattoos and more. Combine that with the same haircut and beard

Um, Conor's "Iconic chest-piece", and entire style of that era was stolen from some super model dude. People aren't imitating him at all, it was he who was doing the imitating.
<DisgustingHHH>
Lol ur dumb

So I'm probably alone... but I fucking love Elkins' tattoo -- it looks awesome in my opinion and suits him perfectly. I know it's a shitty opinion, so save you folks a reply lol005_Darren_Elkins.0.jpg

I'm proving a point because those tattoos aren't similar at all and also because there's tons of tattooed guys who look like this guy.
<BC1>
The Conor haters desperately needed something at that point in time and stuck with it.

Like, do people really think Conor legit, one in a million chance, even seen this model? Gimme a break.

I'm not into tattoos, but I always thought Leben had nice work done.

images

Props to the guy who got a Chris Leben tattoo that has Chris Leben's tattoos.

chris-leben-tattoo.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back