UFC fighters with kung fu attribute?

This is ridiculous! I have seen kung fu practitioner having very good balance and flexibility as well as great body control.

For example the ability to balance on a pole on one leg allows better power when someone throws a kick. That and the horse stance is great for base strength which improves plyometrics.

The style of hung gar inspired various forms of karate while pangai noon kung fu was the ORIGINAL version of uechi ryu style karate.

I find it very weird that kung fu has such a bad rap despite the fact that it has physical culture and cardio training. Morning times Shaolin students run stairs for morning cardio which lots of athletes do. That and shaoiu jao is their judo and chin na/eagle claw is their aikido.

Look real kung fu masters are built in old age:

View attachment 636001 View attachment 636003
Zabit Magomedshairpov and Muslim Salikov both come from "Five Directions of the World" academy, which is a kung fu school.

David Levicki (Wing Chun) at UFC 2

Jason DeLucia (Five Animal) UFC 1, UFC 2, UFC 23

on a side note, i recently started watching the old Kung Fu series from the 70's (with David Carradine) on Amazon. it's a lot better than i expected, not hokey like a lot of the kung fu films of the 70's

on a side note, i recently started watching the old Kung Fu series from the 70's (with David Carradine) on Amazon. it's a lot better than i expected, not hokey like a lot of the kung fu films of the 70's
It was originally supposed to star Bruce Lee.
That would've been a treat.
But it was decided that he wasn't white enough for those times.

tony.gif
Champ Shit Only!

Quality is better than the sequel that takes place in the early to mid 90s.

This is ridiculous! I have seen kung fu practitioner having very good balance and flexibility as well as great body control.

For example the ability to balance on a pole on one leg allows better power when someone throws a kick. That and the horse stance is great for base strength which improves plyometrics.

The style of hung gar inspired various forms of karate while pangai noon kung fu was the ORIGINAL version of uechi ryu style karate.

I find it very weird that kung fu has such a bad rap despite the fact that it has physical culture and cardio training. Morning times Shaolin students run stairs for morning cardio which lots of athletes do. That and shaoiu jao is their judo and chin na/eagle claw is their aikido.

Look real kung fu masters are built in old age:

View attachment 636001 View attachment 636003
Who was the guy that fought sam hoger in the ufc? I think he had a KF background.

I trained Kung Fu, was tough but not quite this lol....

Cung Li. Always thought him and GSP would have been a good fight.

Tony Ferguson was working one of those Kung Fu stickman thingies so Im guessing hes a kung fu master.

Back