• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN 144 PBP/Discussion

Why did I bet on teymur again?

Should’ve just stuck with fdngd

That drop in teymurs line got me

Honestly I felt that coming. I think Oliveira has ascended finally

olivieira looking good, he was actually winning the striking battle, maybe because of teymurs eye

The biggest aspect there is that Teymur sucks at finishing. Good luck at that vs Olivera. You can’t just sprawl and brawl vs him

Did the translator just give the English answer to the last question in Portuguese again lol

Teymur blatantly cheated and got away with it against Lentz. I'm almost happy he got beat down like that, if I didnt bet the fight I would have been extremely happy to see him lose.

Do Bronx did a great job bringing the pressure

He never let teymur get set

He’s definitely still improving

Fucking awful night so far, down about 12 units.

Need maia to win ITD to somewhat salvage it

Fucking awful night so far, down about 12 units.

Need maia to win ITD to somewhat salvage it

I think Maia wins as well but would not be surprised to see him win a DEC, he will have many chances to finish in that scenario as well. I think Lyman KO1 or it's Maias fight but if Maia gases out in rd3 Lyman can get the KO there too. r2 KO is not very likely imo. Ended up not betting this fight though.

I wanna high jack the thread for a second. What do you guys Think of Holtzman over Lentz? I effectivley got 8k riding on him on a parlay.

Damn rookie mistake playing a parlay you aren't comfortable letting ride out.

Maia is one of my only fav plays for the night

Back