UFC FN 144 PBP/Discussion

fuck i think souza edged 1 and 2. brutal night for me.

2-1 frota. but didn't pay hard enough attention

what was souza doing lmao

such low level mma

lmaoooo and the embrace at the end

Frota deserves that win

Souza did a bunch of nothing agaisnt scrub Frota

Hurt multiple times

Got bitch slapped across the cage

2-1 frota but I think maybe they favor souza more for fighting the heavier fighter

edit: yup. But i always lose split decisions so that also persuaded me. Damn needed that bad

Frota deserves that win

Souza did a bunch of nothing agaisnt scrub Frota

Hurt multiple times

Got bitch slapped across the cage
lmao frota's slap was harder than anything souza threw

lmfao they both jumped when caster said "the brazilian"

Walker gonna get dqd judging by his warmup

frota should have won that, pretty stupid guillotine attempt in the first round...

Frota only has 1 speed at standing which could have cost her this win. She rocked Souza a few times and didn't follow up fast enough, just walked her down the same speed and by the time she got into another exchange Souza has recovered.

Terrible, terrible night for me... Can't even see this thing turning around. Probably heading to bed before my eyes start getting wet

All of media scored it for Souza, including one 29-27...???

So you're saying I would have lost another splt? If it goes to a split DEC I'm losing and now I feel I need to calculate that into my betting.

Got 1U on Ledet at +225, he can finish Walker and at this point I'm thinking he needs to. I heard the judges already said Walker won

Every decision is a split, seems like we have some pretty competent judges.

Just realised my 'fade Astra Fight Team' parlay actually worked haha

Whether they fight good or not, most Brazilians are pretty good dancers from what I see of UFC entrances. Buwahahaahaha.

He's prob going to be an underdog after Ledet beats him and hes a terrible dancer. Yes I bet Rountree and I'm still mad. Walker is a terrible fighter.

Back