UFC FN 151 PBP/Discussion

I think Adams tees off here, but he'll need to be careful not to gas himself out going for an early finish if it's not there.

Bhullar has good defense and much better technical striking. I'm not even horribly impressed with Adams' power, although with a guy that big, anything is possible.

Bhullar has good defense and much better technical striking. I'm not even horribly impressed with Adams' power, although with a guy that big, anything is possible.

Bhullar is technically better but at a big reach disadvantage. Plus, he throws so little volume. Guys like Adams have to get return fire or they don't feel threatened and just tee off. You can't get hit with too many shots from those big canned hams that Adams calls hands.

But maybe Bhullar will be more active here than he's been. That's his key imo.

Adams rd 1 but close. Bhullar landing some good straight shots too. Adams more likely to gas too imo, he's chasing a lot.

and theres no livebet on this... so clearly adams is done with his tank

Pretty much what I expected of the 1st round. Close, but I give a slight edge for Bhullar. More importantly, Adams is already gassed.

Adams is going to slow down dramatically in this round. Weight advantage becomes a disadvantage if you can't competently carry it

Wow, that is maybe the worst TDD I've ever seen. He is done.

And just powers Bhullar off him LMAO. No technique, Bhullar's top control is garbage too.

HW is just a wasteland.

Adams doing more damage, Bhullar did nothing with that takedown.

Or...Bhullar is more gassed. Didn't expect that. Adams rd 2, I think he's up 2-0.

No live be may have saved people here a LOT of $.

Back