UFC FN 151 PBP/Discussion

Thanks. I do(but not really large and not really small) and I love Cowboy here too.

Some unsolicited advice. If its not really large and not really small then just go with your initial gut and don't worry about a hedge.

BOL man. I'll be rooting for you.

I really don’t know how anyone can score rd 1 or 3 for Elias

What fight is bisping watching?

Cte bisping been calling fighters backwards names all night

It's really gob-smacking. Barring a robbery, Brunson easily won rounds 1 and 3 and in my view, round 2 as well. Yet, Bisping completely and utterly ignores every single strike and takedown he scores while trumpeting the slaps Ring Card Boy merely THROWS, missing by a country mile.

It was bad during Adams-Bhullar, but this was especially egregious.

Some unsolicited advice. If its not really large and not really small then just go with your initial gut and don't worry about a hedge.

BOL man. I'll be rooting for you.

I think I'm just going to put a little on Al rd1 and let it ride. Unless Theo gets this robbery

that brunson decision line x 3.7 was a gift

lost money but love seeing Elias lose.

What did Brunson do to win this? He had like zero output in the first 2 rounds

TF Brunson won that, now guaranteed a small profit. But have 3.4U riding on the Cowboy.

that brunson decision line x 3.7 was a gift
Yea I almost bet it but decided my ml action was enough

Of course I had to hedge Elias after rd 2. Was concerned with how Canadian judging would be for spam man

How can anyone score round 2 for Brunson lol
I don’t think rd 2 for Brunson is outlandish. Elias’s jig is up. He’s not effective at all. His body language shows it now too. Before he didn’t do shit, but at least he looked confident

Brunson clearly won rd 1,3anyone trying to argue Elias winning is just mad they lost. Elias is a bitch and should be cut

Back