UFC FN 174 PBP/Discussion

Hate to see so much willing eating of jabs and punches. Wrestlers really tend to think it's ok to eat such shots, it's not. They should look at how Khabib always looks to evade and manage the distance before doing anything.

Hate to see so much willing eating of jabs and punches. Wrestlers really tend to think it's ok to eat such shots, it's not. They should look at how Khabib always looks to evade and manage the distance before doing anything.
Faber was in the corner, def wasn't going to throw in the towel but I agree with you. That was an unnecessary beatdown.

On o1.5 next

Completely agree

Faber was in the corner, def wasn't going to throw in the towel but I agree with you. That was an unnecessary beatdown.

On o1.5 next

My Haqparast by decision bet thanks his sacrifice to the Just Bleed God!

Wait, this dude fought last week?

that can’t be healthy. Back to back weight cuts. 2nd round Ko, not like a 60 second 1st round

Kevin Holland, Luis Pena, Roosevelt Roberts, who else am I missing at the hard C level?

can buckleys cardio really last 3 rounds throwing heavy like this

Holland pretending to be the bully

That flying hammer fist to the top of his head at the end was hilarious

Back