UFC FN 176 PBP/Discussion

FML....2nd event in a row where I had a $10 parlay almost hit for $20k plus...i am about to destroy my house like the hulk....fukkkkkkkkk

ok, time to start taping for the next card boys!
I like the next two cards much better for betting. Let’s hope these covid tests don’t ruin another card

5dimes is indeed strict on bad lines.

I was hesitant to hit Overeem at some serious good plus money at +140ish at the end of round 2 I think? but I didn’t want to LOSE more money because I was not liking the way Overeem was defending slow ass Sakai’s shots.

Man, Overeem with the JV wrestling takedowns but it’s better then expending a lot of energy working for a takedown. I think they should make that Lewis fight. Lewis probably has worse ground defense then sakai except for explosive get ups. Hopefully we can get a good price on Overeem. I would be willing to spenda lot of money on reem if he was even -200

I'm calling it a night sherbros, amazing event as always here, see you on Tuesday for the contender series, on Friday for Bellator, or next Saturday for Hill/Waterson.

I deserved to lose money tonight with stupid confidence in Fabinski. Overeem helped me out of a slump tonight and I’m thankful because of how much of a true HW fight that was.

I honestly can’t believe how BAD overeems defense is. I think overeems personality is that if it’s useless or fails him he ditches it. He’s almost never even attempted a guillotine after that stipe debacle and he DOES NOT use head movement after that Ngannou KO. Whoever the guy that was rambling about Overeem not being the same fighter he was 5+ years ago, you got that one pretty spot on. The former k1 Grand Prix champ looked shit against Augusto Sakai lmfao.

they also shoulda let that fight go on forever tbh. Herb felt peer pressure to stop that fight. I woulda ended up in the + if Overeem won by unanimous dec

Last edited:
what a rollercoaster lol, would of lost it all if Sakai won DEC so i live bet him round 2 haha. All good though great night

I deserved to lose money tonight with stupid confidence in Fabinski. Overeem helped me out of a slump tonight and I’m thankful because of how much of a true HW fight that was.

I honestly can’t believe how BAD overeems defense is. I think overeems personality is that if it’s useless or fails him he ditches it. He’s almost never even attempted a guillotine after that stipe debacle and he DOES NOT use head movement after that Ngannou KO. Whoever the guy that was rambling about Overeem not being the same fighter he was 5+ years ago, you got that one pretty spot on. The former k1 Grand Prix champ looked shit against Augusto Sakai lmfao.

they also shoulda let that fight go on forever tbh. Herb felt peer pressure to stop that fight. I woulda ended up in the + if Overeem won by unanimous dec
Man i also had a bit on overeem by dec which wouldve made my night much sweeter but it was a good stoppage. I agree that overeem's striking didn't look good, the way he leaped with his punches and backed up in straight line was bad and let sakai win rds with those flurries, even tho 90% of his strikes didn't hit (reem did cover well, saw all of those coming) . It has looked like that for a while tho. Great clinch work as always, good composure and vet savvyness to go for the tds late in the fight.

what a rollercoaster lol, would of lost it all if Sakai won DEC so i live bet him round 2 haha. All good though great night
Same lol. I was really close to hedging but decided to trust the old man. Paid off tonight, luckily

Back