UFC FN 182 PBP/Discussion

Lewis should not be cleared to fight anymore. The way he reacts to getting hit almost makes you think there’s something wrong up there.

Why don't you want to bet me $100 that SCOTUS will hand Trump the win at +500 bro?
Don’t :eek::eek::eek: up this thread w that garbage. You made the statement super confidently, I offered you a bet, and you declined. But yeah betting a favorite’s ML and then switching sides and betting the other side -200 is some high level shit.

Don’t :eek::eek::eek: up this thread w that garbage. You made the statement super confidently, I offered you a bet, and you declined. But yeah betting a favorite’s ML and then switching sides and betting the other side -200 is some high level shit.

And I countered and you bitched out. Favorite LoL? It was -110 to -115. Practically a pick em' fight you clown. Don't be mad you're losing tonight LoL.

you can clearly see bevon lewis doesnt like to fight, he folds immediately once he gets hit a bit.

100% accurate, yep. He has skills, but he's petrified of getting hit and won't let his hands go. And when he gets hit, he freezes like a statue.

Some guys are like that, they might have skills and the athleticism needed but they aren't fighters.

And I countered and you bitched out. Favorite LoL? It was -110 to -115. Practically a pick em' fight you clown. Don't be mad you're losing tonight LoL.
You said SCOTUS would decide it. Not “I think there is a 20% chance”. And check my bets in the official bets thread you mouth breather.
Edit: you bet both sides at minus odds. Sweet hedge.

You said SCOTUS would decide it. Not “I think there is a 20% chance”. And check my bets in the official bets thread you mouth breather.
Edit: you bet both sides at minus odds. Sweet hedge.

Congrats, you copied every single one of Sadistics bets except Griffin. You're killing it bro.

Anyone else expecting Yan to spend half this fight on her back? Think -200 Yan is too steep

This fight will have a lot more action than most WMMA fights. Both are high volume. Claudia may fade but she'll be busy early I think. Yan seems to throw nonstop.

On Claudia here small, odds became too good to pass up.

She can probably take her down with ease, even when she's gassed.

If it stays standing though, or if she loses round 1 or 2, she's fucked

Mmmmh I love me some Gadelha... I would spread those cheeks and slide all the way in

<{jackyeah}>

Back