UFC FN 207 PBP/Discussion

Both girls fought decently . Karolina came ready

Now people will be asking themselves: "Why didn't I unload 5 units on KK at -110 or underdog odds against a bum whom she easily beat before??? FUCK!"

Karolina is a great fade going forward. Herrig was just out there so she could retire in the cage.

On Menifield inside -133 and sprinkled on askar round 1 +500

I thought they were gonna bust out the double-ended dildo for a minute there after that kiss lol

It was Sal. How is this fucking retard still scoring fights <Lmaoo>

We joke about it but it's so bad that there's no denial. You show any knowledgeable fight fan who the judges are and they'll tell you who got it wrong. If we can do that, the idiots on the commission can do it.

I wish I could bet on D'Amato having the wrong scorecard because I wouldn't even have to bother watching at this point.

Money getting hammered on Menifield after finding out about Askar's fraud record getting played up to -300

It would be the most Menifield thing ever if he found a way to lose this. Def didn't touch it myself lol

Down £75 prelim... £276.39 Menifield -111 to win £250

Money getting hammered on Menifield after finding out about Askar's fraud record getting played up to -300

It would be the most Menifield thing ever if he found a way to lose this. Def didn't touch it myself lol
I guess Menifield should win, but he's there to be hit if it stays on the feet. Maybe he has a wrestling advantage, but we won't know that until the fight starts.

I wouldn't even pay -170 on Menifield in this MU.

taking the risk for the odds. O1.5 at juicy 2.65 odds

Bad for anyone expecting these guys duking it out, looks like Alonzo brought his wrestling shoes. Hope he pushes for the sub rather than grind him out.

Bad for anyone expecting these guys duking it out, looks like Alonzo brought his wrestling shoes. Hope he pushes for the sub rather than grind him out.
askar has tapped to strikes recently, this is fantastic choice from alonzo to takedown and abuse from top

Back