UFC FN 207 PBP/Discussion

blanchfield looked horrible, fade material, nice win anyway
Blanchfield usually has decent boxing and good output, but she seemed to have a problem against a girl with better boxing and good TDD.

I think Blanchfield will have this same issue against Barber, but not with many other girls in her division. She better work on some trips when she faces Barber.

Blanchfield usually has decent boxing and good output, but she seemed to have a problem against a girl with better boxing and good TDD.

I think Blanchfield will have this same issue against Barber, but not with many other girls in her division. She better work on some trips when she faces Barber.

alpha barber is going to be a problem for her

How have you been fighting in the ufc for almost 10 years and you don’t know how to defend a standing guillotine?

It's a lot tougher with your back against the cage. Aldrich screwed herself early on, before Blanchfield got her hands locked. That's when she needed to turn and push Aldrich's left arm out at the same time. She just accepted it and because the right arm was already under her chin so deep, as soon as the hands got locked she was in trouble. Blanchfield might also have a better squeeze than the girls that Aldrich is used to training with.

I mean, you're right in that it's not a sub you should generally get finished with but if someone gets it deep and knows what they're doing...

VqjQ53.gif

why all this "russian" neckbeard guys are so boring...

If I could’ve bet michalidis would be completely spent by rd 2 I would’ve won a lot of money

surely andreas doesn't get his first dec loss here, he's always been finished. would be a bad look for rinat

I guess there was NO value on by Fakhretdinov ITD +100 bet.

Back