UFC gawds please allow Cain to make it

Sin City

a lighter shade of brown
@Blue
Reaction score
To the octagon next weekend.....please<mma1>

Amen

Not trying to jinx ...my fav fighter... need to see him....
the gawds tooketh today may they giveth next weekend

i wish i could threaten to stop watching the ufc but i cant lol. i was about to say "if cain pulls out im done with the ufc" but i realized thats just a stupid lie

I used to say "I will only believe it if I actually see him there at the weigh ins". But after whats happened tonight, I don't think I can even be that safe anymore. UFC fighters are made of glass, nose hair out of place and they'll pull out.

The cards may need to be a little deeper. The headliner is an all time great who hasn’t won very little in the past 6;years.

[QUOTE="Bluntforce420, post: 149064875, member: 343663]

Reported[/QUOTE]
How could you push that button and consider your self a man...probably the type to run to mommy when your sibling bullied you

Watching Cain walk to the octagon next weekend (assuming he makes it that far):

DazzlingEveryIggypops-max-1mb.gif

Clear the cables.

Just hope Conor didn't give them bad luck with Proper alcohol when he done training there

I used to say "I will only believe it if I actually see him there at the weigh ins". But after whats happened tonight, I don't think I can even be that safe anymore. UFC fighters are made of glass, nose hair out of place and they'll pull out.

I believe it was Nunes who started the post weigh-in pullout trend when she came down with the sniffles, but yeah, it's getting to the point where the fight ain't officially on till the bell rings. I'm not sure what it says when I wouldn't be shocked if a fighter trips over a camera cable and blows his knee out while Buffer's announcing his name in the cage.

I believe it was Nunes who started the post weigh-in pullout trend when she came down with the sniffles, but yeah, it's getting to the point where the fight ain't officially on till the bell rings. I'm not sure what it says when I wouldn't be shocked if a fighter trips over a camera cable and blows his knee out while Buffer's announcing his name in the cage.
haha wouldn't surprise me either buddy. Its beyond ridiculous now. I could see Tony doing that, and he did trip over because he was wearing sunglasses in a dark backstage set on FOX and had to pull out week of the fight :/

I'm no doctor so please correct me if I'm wrong, but hernia??? surely that doesn't just come on over night, that is a long build up, I don't think it can just happen at a split second like this.

Lmao bring back PEDs imo

<{JustBleed}>

It'll be a miracle if Kain somehow makes it to the cage.

Brothers, let us P R E Y

Great and unmericiful Just Bleed God, praise be unto thy name, harken to me and hear our PREYERS. Lord Velasquez, once your favored champion on Earth, seeks to make it rain down upon the canvas once again. Behold how he has giveth unto you:

tumblr_mv8oblzJjA1sgmy05o1_400.gif

tumblr_m4v8dyplHY1qzkmw2o1_400.gif

089_Cain_Velasquez_vs_Antonio_Silva_gallery_post.jpg

We knoweth not what Lord Velazquez, once the Keeper of Ground And Pound on Earth, hath done to invoke your wrath and suffer your curse of a broken body. Perhaps his sin is that he loved combat so much he destroyed himself to engage in it. I, your humble and devoted vicar on Earth, beseech you in the name of my Just Bleed faithful to once again grace your hallowed octagon with the HurriCain.

Sanguinis imber de caelo effundat, Superbia Brunnea inimicos iterum vastet, amen.

JUST BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

fa7f85b252d064c9b43d58b550a2f4a5567f784b_hq.gif

cT6JpHn.gif

AggravatingFreshGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif

What happened ?

Why are you posting this... heart palpitations.

Back