UFC gives Askren official platform to cover weekly current events.

cliffs/details?

I don't have facebook and cant see whats in the link

Looking at his sweaty, curly haired noggin never fails to make my head itch.

Askren is cringe personified. I feel like the same people that think Askren is hilarious are Dane Cook fans. I'll never understand it...

8d35830c341c99c280be7c14e168a6f1.gif

Dane Cook sucks and is an overactor to make up for not being funny. Askren uses dry humor. Nothing alike, you just like to toss that out there because everyone can get behind hating Dane Cook. I suspect if that doesn't work you will compare his fans to those who like Nickelback

this is surprisingly funny. Ben has great delivery and he’s quite entertaining. I think he’s on point with everything he’s saying. I think they’re onto something with this. Funny controversial truths from a charming well spoken meathead like Askren is just what 2019 media needs. It’s brilliant actually.

cliffs/details?

I don't have facebook and cant see whats in the link
Just some odd thing on Facebook on the UFCs official page where he discusses

-Lebron vs Kobe
-J-Lo getting engaged again
-Kylie Jenner being called the youngest "self made" Billionaire by Forbes
-Jonas Brothers number 1 hit this week on billboard
- Piers Morgan being a p*ssy

He was amusing to start but the act is wearing a little thin. I get what he’s doing and good for him to get himself out there without being a complete douchebag.

But how long will this shtick remain entertaining?

Definitely needs to fight soon and win or idk.
So he's getting himself out there but when does he start doing it without be a complete douchebag?

I think I am on board. Was rooting for Lawler and jumped up and down when Lawler slammed him and started ground and pounding him.
To see Askren come back showed the type of heart that you gotta respect. He's entertaining out of the ring immensely and there isn't a fighter he isn't willing to fight or callout,
Woodley of course the exception but understandably.
Also to see him in the UFC its where he belongs - he defeated Lima, Koreshkov and would destroy Daley/MVP in my opinion.
The guys a welcome addition to welterweight.

PS: Hanging to see him fight Khabib for some reason. Want to see the levels of grappling

I liked this Ben is a good guy hope it works well for him.

I dug it - a little rough on Piers Morgan though.

Needs a "Boom, Roasted!" segment.

Back