ufc gloves

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
  1. centery is known as a cheap company and i find it funny ufc being the largest org has such cheap gloves bellator uses everlast which is only slightly better quality usually bellator got with everlast though to create a new glove for bellator of good quality i could understad ufc not wanting to drop centery but why not do what they did and just get centery to create a good glove gloves really do matter at top levels with grips especially put on a ufc glove vs fairtex or bellator is a night and day difference

There is a long list of things I take issue with, the UFCs gloves are way, way, way down that list.

1. centery is known as a cheap company and i find it funny ufc being the largest org has such cheap gloves bellator uses everlast which is only slightly better quality usually bellator got with everlast though to create a new glove for bellator of good quality i could understad ufc not wanting to drop centery but why not do what they did and just get centery to create a good glove gloves really do matter at top levels with grips especially put on a ufc glove vs fairtex or bellator is a night and day difference
I was going to call this a run on sentence, but it doesn't even have a fucking period. I don't care if English is your 5th language, just throw in a random comma or something.

giphy.gif
The gloves are fine, let them be. Or go bare knuckle.

I believe Ouano were the og but maybe Century were cheaper to make and Zuffa was cost-cutting.

I believe Ouano were the og but maybe Century were cheaper to make and Zuffa was cost-cutting.
ouano was mixed as far as quality goes they made some good stuff but also some cRAP ouano are mid level gloves by todays standards

MMA gloves were created to limit gracie jiijitsu. If the sports go bareknuckle, there's going to be a huge gracie revival. True story.
im a gracie jiu jitsu black belt and im gonna say that wont ever happen unless no time limits but it will indeed make grapplers alot better guys wont be able to bang like they use to and singlle legs will be alot easier and cage takedowns

have the fighters complained? shit companies still can make good products on specific contract.

back when AMD was making shit chips, they were hiring wanted engineers and way overpaying. just because they had a general shit product does not mean people cannot get rich or certain products were quality.

I was going to call this a run on sentence, but it doesn't even have a fucking period. I don't care if English is your 5th language, just throw in a random comma or something.
my keyboard is completely fuked i have to type everything into google then copy and paste it here lol and mising 9keys

have the fighters complained? shit companies still can make good products on specific contract.

back when AMD was making shit chips, they were hiring wanted engineers and way overpaying. just because they had a general shit product does not mean people cannot get rich or certain products were quality.
yes lots of fighters have put on a pair of both and youll see ufc gloves keep your hands open which is why so many eye pokes happen you have to always squeeze your hands to make a fist which most fighters keep hands relaxed till they stri ke

my keyboard is completely fuked i have to type everything into google then copy and paste it here lol and mising 9keys
You need to take care of your battle station bro. As a 3rd dan black belt in key board fu my keyboard is my most prized possession.
1521628631337.jpg

your keyboard is missing 9 keys??
buying a new keyboard should be your priority over posting on Sherdog
lbdiMR8.gif

Yogurt? That's my spit cup dawg. Yogurt is bacteria or something. I wouldn't put bacteria in my mouth.
It wouldn't help anyway, judging by the color of those piss jugs you got about 4 days before your kidneys shut down completely.

Back