UFC has low standards for GOAT

They're really pushing it. Wish they would leave that for the fans to decide, not make it an official company stance.

what grinds my gears about big sports organizations, if we can indeed put that label on the UFC, is lately they've been putting the GOAT thing out there with an official stamp of approval. CORNY! That should be barbershop talk and popular sports commentary at ESPN and Fox at most.

Messi - GOAT
Tom Brady - GOAT
Anderson Silva/Khabib Nurmagomedov/Jon Jones - GOAT

Make it stop pleeeeeeease

Nope, you're buying into the usual UFC bs. Jones had the chance for three years to fight at HW and refused. Not untill the UFC and Dana was in conflict with Ngannou he showed up because he knew Francis would likely stick to his demands against the UFC. The fact the UFC refused to play ball with Ngannou has nothing to do with Ngannou not wanting to fight Jones. The truth is Jones was the one doing this ducking and making ridiculous demands all along.
Those are Francis words braniac.

In the video.

Not what you want to hear I guess....

Those are Francis words braniac.

In the video.

Not what you want to hear I guess....
Francis never said no to fighting Jones. He said no to what the UFC offered him before his contract ended. He was in conflict with Dana long before Jones was ready to fight. Only UFC shills would deny these facts.

Francis never said no to fighting Jones. He said no to what the UFC offered him before his contract ended. He was in conflict with Dana long before Jones was ready to fight. Only UFC shills would deny these facts.
<YeahOKJen>

hahahaha

Okay...Cope then.

C'mon now, even people who don't like Jones would say that he's the GOAT when you're comparing resumes. IMO GOAT - 1. Jones, 2. Silva, 3. GSP, 4. Aldo, 5. Khabib, 6. Mighty Mouse

Francis would have obliterated Fedor. It would have looked like a combo of the Hendo/Bigfoot/Rogers fights, but more vicious.

They're really pushing it. Wish they would leave that for the fans to decide, not make it an official company stance.
Well is pretty obvious to all but the most desperate haters

Getting KO'd by Ngannou does not make you chinny. Jones has more fight mileage than Stipe. It is the perfect fight for him as per my comment above.
It might not, but being KOd by Stefan Struve is an indication that your chin was never something to write home about in the first place.

No need to hate on the Skyscraper now.

42 year old CTE Stipe who hasn't fought in 2 years and got violently KTFO in his last fight?

Yea

The one whose last 8 fights have featured either a superfight with a eorld champ
or the 2 best HWs on earth.

Fedor had at most 3 such fights his entire career.

Go cope somewhere else/

Fights against nothing but strikers? Wtf are you talking about lol.

Well if you ignore Jones pissing hot you can't really deny him being GOAT I wouldn't have thought, particularly after yesterday, and if he cleans up Stipe as well it's hard to argue.

Fedor fought Maldonado at 40 years old, 16 years into his career but Im not surprised some loser on the internet is using that fight to define Fedor as if that was his peak. Typical.

Tbf Jones is 15 years into his career himself.

Back