UFC Heavyweight Champ Jon Jones Undergoes Elbow Surgery

Tom just needs to move on and take fights. As long as he wins he can rightfully call himself the real champ and let Jones sit on the sideline. If he believes in himself that's exactly what he should do and not wait around for a fight that will never happen
no, UFC needs to strip Jones for holding out the division, only to comeback and fight Stipe. that makes no sense. Tom has every right to fight Jones first when he comes back.

no, UFC needs to strip Jones for holding out the division, only to comeback and fight Stipe. that makes no sense. Tom has every right to fight Jones first when he comes back.
Oh I totally agree but since that's not going to happen Tom should just take matters into his own hands and show everyone who the real champ is. I mean if he beat a couple guys while Jones is laid up/ducking him and talked about how he was the real champ and Jones was a paper champ, Jones' head would explode.

nVooEM0.gif

Lmfao

I couldn't care less about that shitbag tbh with you.
Good fighter that has popped enough times to be banned for life, and many other infractions that he has inflicted on others.

Like I said, talented fighter that has wasted giant chucks of his career being a criminal pos.
This is basically my take too. I couldnt give less of a shit if jones fights again or not. He doesnt feel like he deserves all the hype

Just as easily could be a side effect of mission work from spreading the word of our good lord Jesus Christ.

Jon as a fighter knew he needed to save his hands, so he must have been knocking on doors with his elbows.
<Y2JSmirk>

@Davidjacksonjones
Yes I believe the injury was not MMA training related, but from all the heavy lifting of boxes of Bibles and carrying meals to the homeless. I heard his delivery truck once broke down, and he had to carry 600 boxes of food to the homeless by himself across the desert

Truly a Saint
1704853956817.png

Shoulder surgery, elbow surgery....what next?
Now if he actually lost the excuses would be endless.
Some enlargement procedure as well but I'm not sure about the details.
Oh : per sources.

Jon sits out for ages to become healthy. Can't even stay out of hospital.

It's looking like Dana chose poorly ... keeping Jones over Ngannou
It's interesting to watch unfold, as educated fans who know most of the ins and outs and goings on in the sport, and are familiar with Dana and his lies. Idk that we will ever really get the actual story, we can only piece it all together.

All I hope of this situation is that Dana's ego will remember all that transpired, the next time he has negotiations with a champion fighter. His company actually isn't the end all be all of fighting, and fighters can move on and see success without it. I hope the fighters in Frank's situation remember it, too.

Back