ufc is in slump mode

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
only card worth watching now is 225.224 main event is dumb and should be comain event.its like eating dessert first and food after.after that i dont even know whos fighting.h eres hoping to more better cards in the future.
<Waaah>

shiaatttt. i came here today just to make a thread that the UFC is DYING but you beat me too it.

Then don't watch lol.

They don't want to compete against the Fedor fight unless they have to. They've got a big Summer coming up on paper.

223 was such a hilarious sequence of train wrecks. UFC shouldn't be blamed for a dip in quality on that card.

If UFC is slumping how come Dana just gave away free salisbury steaks to like 10 of the top guys.

Well, when all these new fans are creaming their pants over Connor and Colby what do you expect? Cash cows are temporary. Dana needs to come up with some long term solutions rather than short term money grabs

Not to mention we have to wait 3+ weeks for the next event that is headlined by WMMA

UFC is in Slump mode.

Is that the new.

The UFC is dying ?

UFC is in Slump mode.

Is that the new.

The UFC is dying ?

I don't think so. I believe there are peaks and slumps the ufc will go through every so often. I'd agree with ts with the fact that we're kinda in a slump right now.

Just because you don't like the card doesn't mean they aren't making bank off of every single card.
Bdubs and all the other sports bars/restaurants are still buying every event. Tickets are still being sold at every event

without conor ufc is trash

Without Convict you might just discover women. It’s exponentially trashier with him.

De0br.gif

Back