UFC is low-balling Cyborg. Cyborg cancels Holm fight negotiations.

She's probably lying but who cares?

Just can the fucking division

How is she supposed to be relatively known when all the names keeps ducking her? Ronda, GDR, Ronda (again), etc.
Seriously, take Ronda out of there. It's over for her, and the recent talk about that matchup was just talk. You're left with GDR. She makes a name for herself by fighting in front of American fans. She made 100,000 for the evinger fight and she was overpaid. So to answer your question, FIGHT. That's how you build your name. She's not the first underpaid champ and won't be the last. And you gotta put some context to the "ducking." I don't agree with what GDR did but Cyborg IS a confirmed cheater.

She barely squeaked by a complete can
Animationdffffad20f.gif

I mean it wasn't a great fight, but barely squeaked by? How is separating someone from their senses barely squeaking by?

Does Cyborg get more money than Joanna? I'm just wondering if someone knows. JJ should get much more, but i'm not surprised if it's other way around

Does Cyborg get more money than Joanna? I'm just wondering if someone knows. JJ should get much more, but i'm not surprised if it's other way around

Cyborg got 200k for the Evinger fight, I believe Joanna's new contract is 500k plus points with no win bonus, it was 105/105 plus points

Animationdffffad20f.gif

I mean it wasn't a great fight, but barely squeaked by? How is separating someone from their senses barely squeaking by?

Ok you are correct regarding she finished her but up until this point it was a pathetic display by Holm. Dont you think?

Ok you are correct regarding she finished her but up until this point it was a pathetic display by Holm. Dont you think?
I do. They both put on a bad showing. Holly needed a win and it showed, but it happens. Holly's a counter puncher and has had a few borderline boring fights.

I don't think it makes sense to pay her LESS when she's fighting a known, popular fighter and not some tough as nails chick that few have heard of. At the same time, Cyborg has been whining too much over the years so it's hard to have any sympathy for her even when she's right.

Seriously, take Ronda out of there. It's over for her, and the recent talk about that matchup was just talk. You're left with GDR. She makes a name for herself by fighting in front of American fans. She made 100,000 for the evinger fight and she was overpaid. So to answer your question, FIGHT. That's how you build your name. She's not the first underpaid champ and won't be the last. And you gotta put some context to the "ducking." I don't agree with what GDR did but Cyborg IS a confirmed cheater.
Who are you to determine that she is in fact overpaid? Fighters will always be underpaid if they acquiesce all the time. There's thing called "negotiations", you might want to look it up.

Here's a link: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/negotiation.html

Cyborg thinks she's bigger than she is that's her problem imo.

these girls need to stop thinking they are huge draws (nunes lol)

nobody really cares since rousey is gone

Stipe is in hes prime and he isnt fighting atm because of contract bs. Its just sad

"My meeting with the UFC for next week has been canceled," she wrote. "They want to pay me less to fight Holly Holm than I made to fight Tonya Evinger."

If true, it's an interesting situation. With Rousey out of the picture, a battle with Holm is the biggest fight in women's MMA. So why is the UFC trying to shortchange Cyborg to make it happen? Things get even more interesting when you consider Cyborg's contract with them is set to expire this month (barring any sneaky clauses that may tie her up in lengthy negotiation periods).

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/10/3/16416390/cris-cyborg-claims-ufc-cheaping-out-on-holly-holm-fight

WMMA. Let's be real, Cyborg is one of the few fighters we want to watch. Pay the lady ffs... And pay the fighters who choose to face her.

She is clearly ducking Her Royalness Holly!!

Cyborg clearly ducking the rightful Champion War Holly can't wait to see her kick this Cyborg dudes ass.

Why don't you read the front page of the forum before making a duplicate thread dumbass.

Back