Ufc is promoting Patty and his sister hard

unknown.png

I'm racist against British people. I'll be honest about that and I'm not joking. Deport these two.

There's no way the UFC actually think either of them have the potential to be elite...right?

Why not? It's great business. They'll sell out an arena in the UK for you, and you only have to pay them 50k a piece.

Why tho?

Don’t understand it at all, ugly and obnoxious is what sells now? Wtf am I missing?

Their performances and they aren't terrible behind mic. There are also I imagine a bunch of british supports for them.

Their performances and they aren't terrible behind mic. There are also I imagine a bunch of british supports for them.
Why is British support so important? What’s the population of UK?

Gotta hook that ignorant, pimple faced teen demo

Is it their "thing" to be like a brother sister combo or something?

like 70 million with disposable income. UFC has always done UK events and been successful.
Pretty tiny compared to places like Russia and Brazil.

I guess unlike those countries tho UK has very little athletic talent so when a mediocre fighter like a Bisping or Dan Hardy come along, they hype them up with no shame, and now they’re doing the same with that goofy Pimblett kid.

Pretty tiny compared to places like Russia and Brazil.

I guess unlike those countries tho UK has very little athletic talent so when a mediocre fighter like a Bisping or Dan Hardy come along, they hype them up with no shame, and now they’re doing the same with that goofy Pimblett kid.

UFC invests pretty heavily into those countries too, however both of those countries lack disposable income. Average monthly income is like $500 in russian and $600 in brazil and it is $3300 in UK = a lot more disposable income to spend on UFC stuff.

How dare they promote their fighters, I am absolutely disgusted

Back