UFC is too dangerous, McGregor should retire before all his fanboys abandon him

YouKnowWhat?

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I am serious. The easiest fight is Nate Diaz and Nate might choke him out again.

Conman signed an 8 fight deal.

He will get demolished multiple more times. I cannot wait.

I am serious. The easiest fight is Nate Diaz and Nate might choke him out again.

The easiest money fight for Conor is BJ Penn.

They would need BJ to notch a win against someone first to build it up a little.

Nah, he could still contend with Gaethje. Thats a fun fight

Shit thread by shit poster. Conor is still #1 PPV king. Live with it. He aint never relinquinshing this title and its the one that matters most. Khabib and Tyquil can keep their belts while Conor is making hundreds of millions of dollars fighting the Diaz and Fergusons of MMA.

Shit thread by shit poster. Conor is still #1 PPV king. Live with it. He aint never relinquinshing this title and its the one that matters most. Khabib and Tyquil can keep their belts while Conor is making hundreds of millions of dollars fighting the Diaz and Fergusons of MMA.
QFT these kids probably have 1250 in their bank acc at most
damn plebs no business sense

Don't you idiot haters realise that one of the main reasons Conor is so successful, rich and poplular, is because of obsessive haters like you that cannot stop watching him and talking about him.

Quite ironic really lol

He should take the Aldo fight and give him a prolonged ass whooping.

So what you’re saying is McGregor is the richest quitter?
Way to really bring your hero down, dumbbell.

Nah, he could still contend with Gaethje. Thats a fun fight
That's the fight I want for Ireland. Gives him the opportunity to get a highlight real, make some good money at home against a guy who will stand with him, and for the UFC it allows them to build up other storylines at 155 with Poirier, Khabib, Ferg, Diaz, and Lee. I realize it isn't the same kind of money as Diaz, but it is what I would much much rather see.

@Chair I hear you my man. Poor people, can't live with them, cant live without them. For instance who will mow your lawn when the grass gets too high? As much as I wouldnt want TS around I now I would need his assistance to mow my lawn or wash the dishes at my favorite restaurant.

Don't you idiot haters realise that one of the main reasons Conor is so successful, rich and poplular, is because of obsessive haters like you that cannot stop watching him and talking about him.

Quite ironic really lol
He needs Khabib now to sell as many PPVs as 229. He will never break 1.5 again unless it’s a Khabib rematch.

Back