News UFC Issues statement on the Nate Diaz situation

Incompetence or corruption I have to say. I don't think they should tell ANYBODY about suspicious results until they figure it out for sure. No point in saying anything if they aren't even pulling the fighter anyway.

TMZ will leak it if they don’t come out and say something....

Tbh, I find it hard to believe that Diaz is on the gear.

And I ain't his #1 jock rider or anything like that, I just can't see it.

That said, the tainted supplements story is the fishiest shit ever, and always has been. Even more so when the accused just sends you a jar of some shit and is like - here you go, this is what I've been taking.

The easiest thing for me to believe in this scenario is that USADA's methods are far less reliable than they make out and there's some fuckery going on to bury this thing because they all know it's a balls up.

Regardless, any way you slice it, they look ridiculous right now.

The picogram fiasco left them with little credibility, and this just puts them beyond a joke.

The whole thing is a joke anyways, can't we get rid of this shit already?

Bellator is having the commissions test their fighters, and I fail to see the problem with that. Nobody is screaming that Bellator fighters are dirty or anything.

Lmao. Nate runs the fucking town.

War Nate.

giphy.gif
I'm just really happy that we now get to see this fight!

Nate got out ahead of this story, it worked out fine for him, and we cannot be surprised motherf*ckers!

Whatever everyone thinks of this, we all gotta be happy we're gonna see this Main Event between two of the best characters in the fight game.

Tldr i just wanna see two men bang. And bang hard.
That sounds really gay....not that theres anything wrong with that...just dont see what it has to do with the thread...are you implying Nate is gay?

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahaha

So they are pretty much slowly going back to "let em juice" policy and turning a blind eye when it serves them

So ridiculous... I ain't mad at it though.
Pretty happy actually

Ufc slowly doing away with this terrible, terrible policy. Props to them.

He's taken the equivalent of anabolic steroids in a vegan supplement and is being cleared to fight.
USADA/WADA is not in the wrong. What this UFC statement basically says is "we've changed our policies so that if the substance is under a certain amount its still ok". Basically they rubber stamped his substance abuse for the fight to happen.

UFC is riddled with PED abuse. Period. And I'm laughing at the irony of a VEGAN supplement containing anabolic steroids. For more info on what he took: https://www.usada.org/spirit-of-spo...ators-sarms-prohibited-class-anabolic-agents/

This idiot is acting high and mighty ("Yo Im clean" bla bla bla") but science has shown he is not clean.

I just came back can someone give me quick cliffs

pretty funny how they were able to "test" his other supplements and pin-point that it was his daily multi-vitamins that were contaminated....when for other dudes this process takes months to complete.

Yeah no need to panic everyone, nothing to see here. Just a contaminated multivitamin from Whole Foods. Coulda happened to any one of us really.

Actually, it HAS happened to many of us.
Most of us don’t get tested by an anti-doping agency, so we just don’t know it.

If you take any vitamin or supplement, you’ll get things in your system that are not listed on the label.

Back