UFC just hasn't been the same without Khabib.

There's never been a single fighter I enjoy that much more than the rest or at least the rest of my faves. I'm glad it shook out that way for me. I can't imagine my enjoyment of a promotion hinging on 1 guy.

This happens every time a popular champion retires. You'll get used to it.

Now I would have said the opposite. LW has been a lot more exciting the last year or so while these guys try to figure this out. If anything he made it more boring in his short time at the top.

I like when 'new' accounts openly expose themselves as old accounts with threads like these.

He was a great fighter who added a lot to the sport, never a fan of the person but I would never miss one of his fights for anything.

khabib? lol at new fans. UFC hasnt been the same since xyience, Randy / Tito / Chuck, and Pride acquisition.

Khabib looks like he weights around 220 these days. Looks as big as DC. He was walking around in his prime at 185, cutting 30lbs to 155 past two entire divisions to beat up people in the Lightweight division. Cringe.

I like when 'new' accounts openly expose themselves as old accounts with threads like these.

i like when people talk out they ass.

only other account i had on sherdog had like 30 posts and none of it was khabib related. i know you a mod but dont be making shit up {<shrug}

i like when people talk out they ass.

only ever account i had on sherdog had like 30 posts and none of it was khabib related. i know you a mod but dont be making shit up {<shrug}

There's at least two accounts in here the post relates to. Everyone can guess who, Frankie.

They'll be fine, there always a new and upcoming great fighter/athlete worth watching not only MMA, but in all sports.

I think I speak for all sherhomies when I say that things have been boring without Khabib. Usually when a fighter retires there's someone better to replace him. Not the case with Khabib. Khabib is irreplacable. I like Islam.He's LW GOAT material but it's just not the same.

No other fighter in MMA had such an invincible and dominant reign like Khabib did. There's no shortage of talented fighters but there is of completely dominant killas.

And it's not even just me saying this. It's like every week Ali and the UFC is tryna pump out a new Khabib.

The closest replacement to Khabib is Khamzat or maybe even Bo Nickal. But for whatever fucking reason the UFC has just kept Khamzat waiting on the sidelines.

*Sigh*

Guess we'll have to make do with what we got <Durant35>
Islam is taking his place

Khabib did okay in the UFC, but one title defense a year was lame.

"UFC hasn't been the same since a weight-bully who beat 20 cans then defended his belt a mere 3 times left."

Lol, okay bud. Let me know what you're smoking, I would like to source some of that shit too.

"UFC hasn't been the same since a weight-bully who beat 20 cans then defended his belt a mere 3 times left."

Lol, okay bud. Let me know what you're smoking, I would like to source some of that shit too.

"weight bully"

never say these 2 words together unless you gonna be consistent about it

Ew3plS5UUAEhNj5

<{you!}>

Back