UFC Middleweight Goat Izzy Reacts to UFC 297

i would say silva is goat but he popped for roids and pissed hot which automatically dq's someone from the talks.

It's always impressive when someone in this sport makes good on their word in terms of achievement, and gotta give it up to DDP coming into the ufc talking about being champ then pulling it off. I remember when he beat Giles and thinking goddamn, fun fighter but technique looks bad and can't see him being a top guy. Then once he cracked into the top 15 I was thinking oh sweet so we got a fringe top 15 guy who puts on bangers. Then before you know it he's knocking on the door of the top five. And now he's champ w the same awkward, often reckless technique without taking much damage so far in his ufc run

He didn't look too fussed when DDP called him out as if he didn't care. He probably thinks he has nothing left to prove and he's already a multi-millionaire so whatever.

i would say silva is goat but he popped for roids and pissed hot which automatically dq's someone from the talks.
He also didn't get beaten to a living death by Bigfoot Silva, which is a goat requirement.

OH NOW DRICCUS IS YOUR AFRICAN BROTHER IZZY? IS HE REALLY YOUR NINJA NOW?

Back