Media UFC needs to sign insane Chinese blood licking WW Taiyilake Nueradji immediately.

First the insane wild fight on Road to UFC finished by a spinning back elbow which didn't get him signed for some bizarre reason.

Now this

Seriously, get this guy signed immediately, he's an absolute fucking nutcase and I love him.

Dude you have a knack for finding exciting strikers I need to follow your posts lol

Pretty strange since they UFC is absolutely desperate for Chinese talent. (I know he isn't ethnic Chinese don't @ me)

you absolute knobhead he isnt Chinese

He was born in China, lives in China, trains in China and walks out with a Chinese flag. He certainly seems to consider himself Chinese.

giphy.gif
He's no Erik Silva.

The 29 year old he fought looks 50.
I have about the same proportion of white/grey beard (which, I think, is what's making him looking old), well no, after a second look, clearly less, and I'm 37 lol. I know that shit can vary a lot but 29 is clearly suspicious. Well, if he can still fight... but can he ? Lol

I have about the same proportion of white/grey beard (which, I think, is what's making him looking old), well no, after a second look, clearly less, and I'm 37 lol. I know that shit can vary a lot but 29 is clearly suspicious. Well, if he can still fight... but can he ? Lol

He's alright, I've seen him knock off a couple of Kazakh prospects before. Never been knocked out before this and I think only finished once by Carlos Leal who's in PFL.

This guy is Tibetan but he considers himself Chinese. He is from Enbo. That is like the gym formed by former military officer/police man. They are kind of patriotic. They have a gym of around 300 orphans and poor children. I think they will produce some gems out of a stable that large. Yadong is based out of that gym.

them russian asians

First the insane wild fight on Road to UFC finished by a spinning back elbow which didn't get him signed for some bizarre reason.

Now this

Seriously, get this guy signed immediately, he's an absolute fucking nutcase and I love him.

He is a student at the Shanghai UFC ACADEMY. And Dean Amasinger head of the academy has hinted that he may already be signed in Instagram story he ported earlier this week.

He's alright, I've seen him knock off a couple of Kazakh prospects before. Never been knocked out before this and I think only finished once by Carlos Leal who's in PFL.
Good for him then. And talking seriously, not everybody needs to be a world champ anyway ! But yeah he does look older than he is though, lol.
But if he was actually trying to hide his age he wouldn't take a promo picture with a white beard I guess, so that's probably just how he is lol.In some situations, looking 40 rather than 28 can be helpful, like give you a little more credibility I guess.

maybe he just went gray early. i went to school with a couple of Samoans who were literally salt and pepper gray when we were like 16.

Back