Rumored UFC Offering Proven UFC Level Fighters Like Tofiq Musayev & Alexander Shabliy 20k Deals is Pathetic

No idea who they are, but there are multiple examples of crap fighters making more.

Last edited:
Word on the streets is they offered both guys 12k/12k deals fuckin pathetic both guys have over 20 fights and are popular in their countries meanwhile they have bums like Gall and Ostovich on the roster

I actually know Gall. Never heard of either guy you said lol. They can give them the WMMA money though, I'm game for that.

Tofiq Musayev dominated five legit fighters to win the 2019 Rizin lightweight grand prix.

Shabily is one of the top guys in ACA, but isn't champion.

Shabliy is also only 26, so he has tons of upside. A really talented striker, on a win streak, 18-3 having fought legitimate competition.

These guys aren't TUF and Looking for a fight level guys.

I think there's other guys that are getting lowballed at the moment too. Tumenov left ACA a while ago and hasn't signed for the UFC yet. Shlmenko expressed interest in signing for them but presumably they didn't offer enough money.

I wonder how much Manel Kape took when he signed.

Who the Fuck are they?

I'm for known fighters getting their due but unknown guys should expect shit pay.

<{cruzshake}>

Musaev has recent wins against Patricky Pitbull and former UFC fighters Johnny Case, Damien Brown and Daron Cruickshank. You think he should get the same offer as someone who's a can crusher from the regionals?

UFC could sign any can from Azerbaijan and Russia respectively For 10/10 and claim they are better than those two and the shills will accept that. So, it’s not a matter of their proven level or potential.

Tofiq Musayev dominated five legit fighters to win the 2019 Rizin lightweight grand prix.

Shabily is one of the top guys in ACA, but isn't champion.

Cool, cheers for that.

Problem is going by my response and several others on this post they aren't wel known enough to justify huge paydays.

But just going by your quick resume of both fighters they clearly deserve more than 12/12.

Just had a quick check on Fight Matrix as it's probably the closest to an accurate MMA rankings system we have, and Musaev is currently ranked as the #12 LW in the world, which is above Dober, Islam, Dariush and Gillespie.

Lol at thinking he should be getting paid 12/12. He'd probably take 40/40 to start with and I have no idea why they're not offering him it.

Eduard Vartanyan is out of contract after his next ACA fight, wonder if they'll offer him 12/12 too.

Back