Rumored UFC Offering Proven UFC Level Fighters Like Tofiq Musayev & Alexander Shabliy 20k Deals is Pathetic

imagine...bench player at the end of rotation in NBA who pretty much only play during practice, is making like a million a year

That is the result of the NBA Player Association.

Before that, the NBA players were making an average of $8,000, as per the NBAPA website.

The UFC is currently in the 1950's territory.

Woodson, Pena and Griffin wasting roster spots meanwhile UFC offering peanuts to some of the beasts in the regionals

<{cruzshake}>

Musaev has recent wins against Patricky Pitbull and former UFC fighters Johnny Case, Damien Brown and Daron Cruickshank. You think he should get the same offer as someone who's a can crusher from the regionals?

I've never heard of him

Seems like Visa issues are a problem with some of these guys as well.
No hate, just a genuine question - how hard is it for a generic Russian or xyz-stan fighter to get the appropriate visa into the USA to fight and earn a purse?
Are there things like family history or ethnicity that are just red flags for US Customs people?
I am australian with no criminal record, but due to my travel histroy (colombia, vietnam, cambodia, peru, thailand, china, indonesia, UAE) I get given a tonne of shit at the border just to enter for a work conference. And i work for a big US firm. I nearly always gets my luggage fully searched and taken off for questioning

Word on the streets is they offered both guys 12k/12k deals fuckin pathetic both guys have over 20 fights and are popular in their countries meanwhile they have bums like Gall and Ostovich on the roster

Why are you blaming the UFC? Blame the fighters for signing it.

And what do YOU care for? Do you always meddle in the financial affairs of other dudes? Get a life.

Bellator should secure more of these types of fighters and put them on.

well they should come to the ufc, show their worth and then ask for more money.

Back