UFC Officials: "Conor Was Supposed to Fight @ UFC 219 But Pulled Due to Bellator Incident".

Just strip him already. Name Ferguson the champ and if he wants the belt back, have him come try and take it from Tony if he feels like he's up for it after he grows up.

I'm going to take up smoking then give that up.

Give me a dollar.

Dana is full of shit trying to act like it was planned for him to fight.This fucking clown thinks he can do whatever he wants and all he is doing is making the UFC a joke.Strip the little d-bag and punish him.Others have been kicked from the UFC and suspended etc for way less.I dont care who this clown is he should get a harsh punishment.I wish he would just leave the MMA world all together.

Sorry bud, but just because Conor did something wrong that doesn't mean anybody can do anything to him. That's not the way the real world works. If Conor committed a (rather minor) infraction, he should have been punished.

But Goddard picking a fight with him is totally separate.
Cool. Go get wild eyed on peruvian and inflitrate a restricted area of a big event..maybe something political. Maybe even take a swing at a guard. See if anyone does anything to you in this real world.

conor will just fight at later event. this doesnt make sense,

I told you assholes as soon as this happened, this is exactly what Conor wanted. He's a pussy. This was his way out of the Ferguson fight.

Yes. We're assholes, and Conor's a pussy.

I'd be very interested to see how you classify yourself.

As if McGregor was fighting in like 7 weeks time or so, and the UFC hadn't even begun promoting.
Everyone in this thread knows the jig, itll be their fake attempt to pretend they're punishing him / sidelining him until probably the summer so Ferguson has to fight someone else in the meantime. Cunts.

Conor was never on the card. LMFAO that they would even insinuate they would spend only 1 month promoting a Conor fight. Fake a punishment and try to cuck him at the same time. They should just give him the equity, he fits right in with this company.

Yeah him and ferg were gonna do a 4 week camp for it, all makes sense

God this is bullshit. With 219 weeks away there's no way in hell Dana would pull him if he was scheduled for this. Not to mention if he was scheduled they would have already been on a world tour and promoting the hell out of it. Yet they hadn't even announced him. Dana is just trying to make the failure that 219 will be sound like it was out of his control. There's not a viable main event for this card unless they pull some interim crock of shit.

So I guess you don't really want to answer my questions. I'll ask another one anyway though. How does it being Conor have any relevance on how he should be treated by an official? The rules are the rules and just because he's the biggest MMA star ever, it doesn't mean he should get a pass.
None whatsoever. lol I didn't even imply that. You just asked for extra context but then casually referred to Conor mcgregor as a fan, seems like two different things going on there

A better man than you. But that's not saying much.

So everyone's an asshole. Conor, who is one of the greatest fighters of all time, is a pussy, and you're a bigger man than me, someone who you know nothing about...

Your credibility is just going through the roof, man. You're on fire! Keep it up bro! Maybe one day I can learn to dismiss any shred of critical thinking as well as you do!

None whatsoever. lol I didn't even imply that. You just asked for extra context but then casually referred to Conor mcgregor as a fan, seems like two different things going on there
ah yeah, I forgot to add the irrelevant context. I'm sorry I didn't include every single detail about that day in my post. Since I forgot to mention that it was raining that day in Dublin it must mean I have some ill motives behind it all.

Just strip him already. Name Ferguson the champ and if he wants the belt back, have him come try and take it from Tony if he feels like he's up for it after he grows up.
that seems messed up. you just wanna hand the title over to ferg, also if he doesnt fight conor he doesnt get a huge payday.

I don't see what the big deal is. Nobody got hurt. Fine him 10K, or whatever, and move on.

Back