UFC on ABC 5 PBP/Discussion

If Brundage can't get a R1 finish, be prepared to live bet Dumas. Better yet, if Brundage can't keep Dumas down after the first take down, I'd be looking to live bet Dumas.

Brundage generally has poor cardio, and he took this fight on short notice.

I have U1.5 -155 and Dumas R1 +390.

Completely missed late notice

Completely missed late notice
Value was on Dumas pre-fight like I thought, I just didn't go big on him like I should have. The fight seemed so clear to me, as I mentioned in a couple of different threads on Sherdog. Oh well.

I got a little bit on Dumas at -238, but he was way too expensive after that.

Dumas won but he looks very underwhelming.....

Dumas decision was +900 / +1100 depending on the book lol

Value was on Dumas pre-fight like I thought, I just didn't go big on him like I should have. The fight seemed so clear to me, as I mentioned in a couple of different threads on Sherdog. Oh well.

I got a little bit on Dumas at -238, but he was way too expensive after that.

Talk about easy money

Pretty crazy how terrible Dumas' top game is. It's gotta be the worst in the UFC for men and women.

Ref letting the home town guy stall his way to a decison lol

One judge gave Brundage a round. I don't see how you can give him any round. He got a TD in Round 1, but then was reversed and was on his back for 3-4 minutes and did no damage from the bottom. Rounds 2 and 3 were clear.

Lol Cody just decided he gonna look for another job. Some mental weakness there.

I bet Jenkins and I need Jenkins Dec pubsportsradio contest majority in the contest like emmers Dec currently tied for lead

Well that was easy. What do we bet rest of the card?

One judge gave Brundage a round. I don't see how you can give him any round. He got a TD in Round 1, but then was reversed and was on his back for 3-4 minutes and did no damage from the bottom. Rounds 2 and 3 were clear.
Yeah that is absolutely bonkers, i guess rd 3 was the closest but not close at all.

Well that was easy. What do we bet rest of the card?
bet-bet-on-black.gif

1-0 jenkins. Those significant count strike stats made zero sense!

Back