PBP UFC on ABC: Holloway vs. Kattar - PBP Discussion: 12:00 pm ET/9:00 am PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He kicked him so hard he injured him. How is it any different to landing a knockout punch?

because one is actually designed to KO and has the intent. The other was literally a person landing on their knee weird after being kicked and having a completely different muscle tear..

Thanks everyone this was awesome <3
tenor.gif

Is this Dana’s big surprise about streaming? They now televise thw events at 12 pm pacific time on saturdays so nobody even watches them let alone stream. I was going to watch this shit now it will be inevitably spoiled by the time I find somewhere to watch. Retard shit, more motivation to never plan to buy a uFC card.
Welcome to our world as non Americans

Max threw 700 strikes...

If you don't like Max, you're insane. That type of a fighter and the nicest guy there is.

And again, that speaks to how good Volk is.

You're absolutely right. Volk is not only a great fighter but he's a strategically very intelligent fighter. I think even his fight against Aldo- not the most dynamic showing, sure, but he fought Aldo in a way that really limited what Jose could offensively do to him.

Awesome performance by Max. Glad it was on ABC for the exposure Max will get.

Happy to see Max back on the winning track.

Well gee wiz. I guess we should stop every fight when fighter start to clown around. Would have saved Silva getting knocked out and a leg still in one piece.
Did Weidman lose a 50-42 decision with his face pissing blood for 5 rounds straight? Think we remember that fight differently

50-43, 50-42, 50-42.

Has anyone ever won a decision in the UFC by this margin before?

he wasn't from ortega-volk. I think he won the volk fights but clearly the loss motivated him.
I think he won the second fight vs Volk. Max was in the matrix tonight. Calvin deserves a ton of respect he took a beating.

Kattar is tough as shit. He was about to fall over in rd 4 and was still swinging.
There were more than a few moments where he was just throwing totally blind. Winging the punches up and out with no vision of his target. Dude is exceptionally tough, physically and mentally.

alright time to switch over to focusing solely on football

Good day of fights. See you boys and girls Wednesday afternoon.
Nah. Hockey season just started in Thursday’s and the mutha duck in Wild play again tonight with their new star player. Time to focus solely on that! lol

Kattar's team shouldve stopped the fight at the end of the fourth.

By that point they shouldve seen that Kattar had nothing for Max and there was no way he was going to win without an extremely lucky (T)KO.

Really irresponsible.

Back