PBP UFC on ESPN 11: Blaydes vs. Volkov PBP Discussion: 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hw did that fight go. I missed it. I've warmed up to Modaferri of late. Not personality wise, she's always been great. But she's always looked a bit weak and unathletic to me. She outmuscled and out techniqued that chunky gal in her last fight though.
She got outclassed imo, probably lost every round. She might have gotten the first but I didn't stick for the final score announcement, I already knew she lost lol.

Same. Ige has been looking great, but he did do a lot of fake-it-til-he-made-it in that Barboza fight & idk if he’ll be able to maintain that style in a close striking battle late into the fight. gonna be awesome.
Yeah's Ige's a bit of a decision machine even his 2 losses are decisions(1 split) but he seems really spritely and busy. 5 rounder will make all the difference though, and as we know Kattar's Boxing is absolutely top tier, really accurate striker. Stoked.

She could have accepted the weigh in and dealt with it. Dislike.

iu

Cortney Case:
Very strong but abysmal TDD
Super lengthy but has a close-range striking game
Many submissions from guard but no overall grappling game.
In conclusion, Cortney Case is a country of many contradictions.

I always get Volkan oezdemir and Alexander Volkov mixed up.
That’s like getting wanderlai Silva and Anderson Silva mixed up. They couldn’t be more different hahaha. I get it though. My phone always auto corrects volkov to volkanovski

Back