UFC On ESPN 12: Poirier vs. Hooker

I am liking Ramiz Brahimaj VS Sato for Sub attempts.
I saw some tapes on him not bad skills for a newbie fighter. Sato does loss to Subs. Just like recently we shall see.
If Sato doesnt ko Ramiz it would be over in round 1. Or unless somehow Sato can pull an decision agaisnt Ramzi.

Ramzi is still fresh and new to standing and trading. He did lose to two decisions. But if Ramiz finds a mistake Sato would be sleeping fast night night this weekend.

Here are the fights I like and of course could change due to line changes because I never bet above a -200 and due to hedging if I make it far enough to hedge

Griffrin-105
Frey+125
Sato-130
Woodson/Nelson starts rd3-160
Lins-115
Maverick/Borella- Wont start rd 3+165
Worthy/Pena- Starts rd 3-130
Villante/Green-Starts rd2-195
Allen/Daukus-Wont start rd 3-150
Perry/Gall-Starts rd 2-180
Poirer/Hooker-Starts rd 3-130

The MGM app I have have horrible odds these are based off of bestfight odds. These would be the bets I placed if it wasnt due to hedging and line changes what do you guys thing?
dude, i just saw some of these... i found -210 on porier/dustin over 2.5 rounds.. um, wtf!???? those are terrific odds right there

although perry/gall prob makes it into round 2, i dont like the odds. fight can end at any time imo

j7KEzie.jpg

ok -- does PMP/Gall go over or under 1.5 rounds?

I'm thinking under.

I also think Villante / Greene goes under 2.5 rounds. I think someone gets clipped within 2.

I laughed at the matchup and the opener, perry -150

I would cap perry -300, and that’s only because he’s an idiot. If I didn’t think he would beat himself making a dumb decision Id cap him at -1000

I tend to agree. Even if Perry gets in trouble early I think he can power out of bad situations while fresh. If somehow the fight wears on and Perry is tired then I could see Gall having success if he finds the takedown. I am just having a really hard time seeing Gall have a path to victory. IF Gall does win then good on him. It will be interesting to see weigh ins and what the size comparison looks like.

dude, i just saw some of these... i found -210 on porier/dustin over 2.5 rounds.. um, wtf!???? those are terrific odds right there

although perry/gall prob makes it into round 2, i dont like the odds. fight can end at any time imo

Ya I Know I say this every event obviously being funny but I truly think all these bets are EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Yeah the Pena and Greene fight worry me a lil but I still feel pretty good bout this parlay
yea im not a fan of greene/gian (sorry but greene sucks, but he might be able to just outsize him). i duno, im out of that one. like i said before im confident in pena. even if he loses, the bet is correct. hes just better than his opponent.

was wondering who was gonna be the first to bow out,,my guess is probably two more fighters

Ok this isn’t this card related but my bookie has virtual ufc 3 bets on my site. Gsp vs BJ Penn and Gsp is +135?!?!?! I looked at the fighters ratings and gsp is way ahead of him in ufc 3.....weird

Ok this isn’t this card related but my bookie has virtual ufc 3 bets on my site. Gsp vs BJ Penn and Gsp is +135?!?!?! I looked at the fighters ratings and gsp is way ahead of him in ufc 3.....weird
BJ Penn is cheap af that's why. Has a weird as sway back jab that people abuse. GSP's stand up also doesn't translate well in that game

Could Mara be this card's Hubbard? I'm not overly impressed with Maverick

If borella has any semblance of tdd and/or grappling I may agree with you.

The thing with Hubbards, was that people kind of overlooked his previous two fights and only looked at the result. He lost O'Madsen and Davi Ramos, two GREAT gapplers. Neither one tapped him, and against O'Madsen he actually could have snuck out a Dec. if he fought a lil better. The thing with Mavericks opponent is she's never looked good in any of her most recent losses. No hope to be had for her. Maverick is a lock

Think there’s value in Mavericks tko line at +850

Back