UFC on ESPN 15 PBP/Discussion

Surprised this went the distance, won ML and live bet decision but lost the rounds 2,3 and ITD in a parlay.

Nice read on mullet burger guys, I knew too little about these dudes so I passed.

clear 3-0. sadistics put 5u on that at +225 odds. fucking GOAT i tell ya

im sad we didnt get the rnc sub at +1200

Breaking even on this. Unless it's a second robbery for me

Under 1.5 at -133 for Ike and Jordan seems great. Jordan has never gone over that.

Also think its worth a shot at Ike KO round 1.

Under 1.5 at -133 for Ike and Jordan seems great. Jordan has never gone over that.

Also think its worth a shot at Ike KO round 1.
I played both, along with wright ko rd 1

I think Ike gets it done on Beverly

thought both of their first round props were good. Ike is going to pressure, he’s got a chin. The blueprint is out on how to beat wright

Good to see Hubbard and Solecki getting a better spot on the card.

Fuck it, put a degen 0.1u on Jordan Wright DEC at +650.

I don’t think you have to be particularly good at anything to beat wright, just a decent chin and some aggressiveness. Fluffy Hernandez put it on him pretty good in the contender series.
However, I didn’t want to play Ike’s ml. I think he’s going to look better at this weight class but I didn’t see much value at evens.

Took a stab at Jordan Sub. He has a lot of subs and I believe Ike has 5 sub losses. +1200
Yea but Jordan was getting those subs against winless fighters. His record is extremely padded

Sticking w Ike here. And Ike by KO. 2 for 2 w valiev under and semelsberger. Starting to pick up steam on this wack ass card

I bet the sub too, and Wright ml. Ike is just so bad.

Back