PBP UFC on ESPN 30 - Barboza vs. Chikadze: PBP Discussion - 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did it still have the same pointless manufactured "drama" and the obvious pet fighters who got to break all the rules with no consequences whatsoever because they were "controversial"?

Hell, I'm not even sure how you have the multiple fighters living in the same house setup with the virus and all.
I didn’t see any potential Junies or Julians, but again I only made it through a few episodes so maybe. But yes, looks like they definitely had some forced beef between the coaches. The more things change….

It's been an alright card, but there's no boxing or kickboxing to watch besides it, or NBA, and the only one fight I'm interested in is starting at around 6:00 am.
Ok so your sad there is no NBA but you think the card is boring. haha Sorry braddah NBA ZZzzZZZ

Rooting for Barboza but I’m mostly here for the vicious kicks.

<Fedor23>
giphy.gif

This has the feel of yet another changing of the guard fight, with the usual depressed Sherdoggers afterwards.

I'm not gloating about it or even looking forward to it, just stating my honest opinion.

Back