PBP UFC on ESPN 30 - Barboza vs. Chikadze: PBP Discussion - 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol, who am I kidding, I'm acting as if UFC is the reason I'm still up. If there was no UFC I would find some excuse to fuck around and stay up till 2am "doing research" like this dude.

7NbuNbPxclHKET8h2btQqUJbc5Q3l_aFQVu72IWE580.jpg
Pfff yoooo I can't front same <45> . I stayed up last night even though I had to get up early and was punching my pillow at 5 am like "why didn't you just sleep and put down your phone loser :mad:"
:sniper:<Lmaoo>

This main event better worth watching 2 TUF finales after midnight
lol it’s creeping up on 1 am over in Maryland. I hope your mom isn’t screeching that it’s time for bed?

What about those poor bastards in Europe? They have to stay up all night for this stuff.

Luckily I live in the west. It’s 11pm and I’m buzzing along just fine.

I know it’s a small crowd, but LOL at them being completely dead silent for Edison’s walkout.

War Barboza! I really don’t know what’s going to happen here

lol it’s creeping up on 1 am over in Maryland. I hope your mom isn’t screeching that it’s time for bed?

What about those poor bastards in Europe? They have to stay up all night for this stuff.

The people in Europe watching this literally have nothing better to do for...reasons. Australia too.

I think Chikadze probably takes this but still hoping The Best Kicker in MMA wins.

My head is screeching to stop listening to commentary yelling

Fought the who's who like Khabib... And Dan Hooker
<JonesLaugh>

Edson looks war ravaged. I guess I just didn’t notice until his walkout now.

This has the feel of yet another changing of the guard fight, with the usual depressed Sherdoggers afterwards.

I'm not gloating about it or even looking forward to it, just stating my honest opinion.
Giga Chikadze barely got by Jamal Emmers (from earlier tonight) last year

I don't think he's on Barboza's level

Back