UFC on ESPN+ 34 Overeem vs Harris PBP and Discussion

Tough round to judge, both hurt each other but I think Brown was winning more of it. Goin to rd2 should favor Baeza though

Brown lost, but I'm not mad at betting him.

He looked good in R1, but he didn't finish the fight like he should have.

Damnnnnnnnnn hit fight doesnt go distance for 2U after round 1, easy win

Love that fight!! Brown can not keep that style of fight

cannot hedge on Baeza on pinnacle, that sucks.

Ref stopping the action for mouthpiece changed everything. Fuck herzog.

Its a bit of a shame that there was no crowd for this one. I can imagine those momentum swings making the crowd go crazyyyyy

Meh. Brown was in that fight. Almost finished it

hit fdngtd live small loss on brown and props

Brown doesn’t have the chin or the speed to hang with these kids anymore.his clinch game is fuckin sick tho

Baeza lucky to walk with the spectacular W. Baezas stock is much lower if Brown finishes him and we never see Baeza drop Brown in rd 1 and finish him in rd2. Baezas stock is down to me and he is def on the fade list.

Herzog is such a damn good ref. I actually thought that stoppage was maybe a bit early real time, but seeing how Brown got up and the replay, Herzog was on the ball again.

He might not be the best ref in the business, but he's not far off.

I tried betting Baeza at 1.60 after seeing him hitting those leg kicks at will, and having an effect, and then suddenly the lines are off and i think he finished brown, but brown hurts him. I was thankful for the lines shutting off. Not anymore lol.

Herzog is such a damn good ref. I actually thought that stoppage was maybe a bit early real time, but seeing how Brown got up and the replay, Herzog was on the ball again.

He might not be the best ref in the business, but he's not far off.
yeah he was great in the Glover Smith fight

Seeing the replay, it did look like a bad stoppage since the 1 GnP shot missed, but Brown was slowing down and was a sitting duck.

I'm not mad about the loss.

Back