PBP UFC on ESPN 36 - Blachowicz vs. Rakic: Official PBP Discussion - 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't predict how they will see it, some judges really care about TD's and control, others don't care about it at all

The scoring criteria was updated in 2017 to not score control unless everything else is equal. A takedown that doesn't lead to anything isn't offense.

amateurish striking ...both are a disaster this fight shouldn't be in a ufc event

Ribas was robbed. Chookagian is the most boring fighter ever...

Huh. Right thing.

643505-24260976.png

Oh yea braddah, back in da day used to grab trash bags full of dem. from da aina so was ok. tap em pick em up eat em on da spot. Used to get run of the spot by da unko with da shotgun full of dem rocksalt
That's what my buddy from Kauai used to say. He said, after the rains, the shrooms would grow on all the cow manure in the pastures. They would go out there after the rains. Funny shit.

WTF is going on with the commetnary?

Dom: You ever try to control anyone?
Fitgerald: I'll control you later on.

The only thing I can think of is that the UFC brass was worried the broadcast wasn't homoerotic enough with them gosh darn womenz up on the screen so they whispered in the commentators ears to get very suggestive with each other

Back