PBP UFC on ESPN 41 - Vera vs. Cruz: Official PBP Discussion: 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice.
I love Hill, although she looks a bit undersized for the division. War Overkill...Hello from the gutter.

Hill looked fresh at the end, but she was just throwing one shot at a time. Dart in, land a jab, dart out. Would have liked her to throw any kind of combo. Even a 1-2 would have went a long way.
Agreed -- she got the job done, but definitely not her cleanest performance in my opinion.

people think that shit was entertaining? jesus get a grip

Ah thank goodness for Bruno Silva

Going to get us back on track with a 1st round KO

It rarely is pro MMA, especially if it's women fighting. This is a big win for Hill. Loopy is a good fighter and on paper she should have run over Hill. Good for her.
This was a huge career fight with her as well given her luck in close fights and her last fight. Her record is very misleading in my opinion. Huge win.

That was a close fight. Surprised it was a split decision. Loopy decided to be a boxer tonight and failed to impose her will with her wrestling as she failed to take her down. Good fight.
It was unanimous

A blend of several different Double Barrel Aged Barleywines and Imperial Stouts aged in a variety of bourbon barrels for 1-1.5 years.

15.5% ABV. Tastes like bourbon, toffee and chocolate with a hint of dark fruit. This is exceptional.

View attachment 937412
It's like you have a space specifically designed for taking pics of beverages.

Back