UFC on ESPN 43 PBP/Discussion

Vera has no answer. He needs a finish
He does, but only if you stand in front of him. That's how he finished Cruz and Edgar -- both had great movement until they didn't, and got finished cuz of it.

R1: I leaned with Barber, but it was close.
R2: Barber because she won on the feet and then was taken down and controlled with no damage done on top.
R3: Barber won on the feet again, but got taken down again and controlled on top but didn't eat any damage while on the bottom.

Funny that they said Dan Miragliotta was the judge who had it 30-27 to Barber.

How was Barber’s nose and lip busted if Lee did no damage?

Sandhagen 4-0? Rounds 3 and 4 were closer than the first two, but I still give them to Sandhagen.

Vera's defeated. He needs to go for broke. And my guess is, he will be more tentative than the last 4.

He also looked a little chubbier than normal. Not sure if that's just me thinking that based off his performance though.

East win for Corey. So the judging stopped me from winning 2k tonight.

Almost robbed Sandhagen lol. Quite crazy scorecard. 4 and 5 were close but R3 not so.

FsHOIkMWYAIl7RB

Lol so I went 1-2 on split decisions which seems to be about my luck. Although let’s be honest the judge who had it for Vera should never judge anything ever again. I was on Vera and had it 50-45 Sandhagen.

Also a 30-27 scorecard for Barber reeks of bias where you ignore everything the opposing fighter is doing and only focus on what the fighter you want to win is doing. But then again it’s Big Dan who’s a total buffoon so who knows.

Back