PBP UFC on ESPN 44: Holloway vs. Allen - Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/15, 5:30pm ET/2:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
97461-3365900.png

gonna have to take Arnold Allen, he’s on too big of a roll

pimp-walk-funny-walk.gif

I’ll be back..

I went with my gut on a few of these. Might be good, might be bad, idk. Probably stupid to take Allen by decision in a 5 round fight. But I don’t think a tko over Max is likely either.. Unless this is the fight his chin goes. Allen needs to get out quick take the first 3 rounds, and survive to the final horn. I have a feeling on this one. But it’s not like I’m wagering money. I see a lot of decisions here. I hope it’s more exciting than it looks with all those decisions.

No controversy and may the best fighter win. Enjoy the fights, everybody.

97461-3368181.png

Last edited:
God damn, i just watched the ceremonial weigh ins, and ed herman was practically limping up the stairs.

LITERALLY looked like a 90 year old grandpa shuffling to the scale.

Holy fuck, no way Cummings doesn't finish him, let alone beat him.

I'm going to dinner with my dad and uncle so I'll Sadly miss much of the card
Family time > UFC anyways.
You can always stay off here and just catch the card later if you avoid spoilers. I'd rather go to dinner with my dad any day then watch UFC honestly lol
Unless your dad and uncle suck
Then I'm sorry
<mma1>

Family time > UFC anyways.
You can always stay off here and just catch the card later if you avoid spoilers. I'd rather go to dinner with my dad any day then watch UFC honestly lol
Unless your dad and uncle suck
Then I'm sorry
<mma1>
Nah they're cool.

Some long-term UFC fighters tonight. Was surprised to see some of these names. I'm on team holloway! I'm guessing his experience is going to be a factor. I see a lot of Allen picks. He has been on a tear.

@Clementine - how was your party? If you don't show up because of that, it counts as an unexcused absence.

<BC1>

97461-3366791.png

Back