UFC on ESPN 44 PBP/Discussion

My last bet of the night is $100 on Holloway/Allen U4.5 rounds -105.

Allen can only win with a relatively quick win. Holloway can win in any round, especially after Allen slows down from eating a lot of strikes and gets TKO`ed or leaves his neck sticking out and gets submitted.

Going max ml and sprinkle max itd. I don't think he's ready for that champ experience

My last bet of the night is $100 on Holloway/Allen U4.5 rounds -105.

Allen can only win with a relatively quick win. Holloway can win in any round, especially after Allen slows down from eating a lot of strikes and gets TKO`ed or leaves his neck sticking out and gets submitted.
Does max even go for subs

Max is gonna show there’s levels to this, love Allen but he’s not fought anyone close to Holloway

I am on Allen, Max is legend but I feel this one is going to be young guy shocking the world.

Does max even go for subs
He knows how to do chokes. The neck will be out there if Allen attempts to shoot for take downs after he slows down and tries to do something to stop Max from punching him with flurries.

I'm thinking specifically one of three types of chokes. I'm not expecting some amazing grappling from Max, just a specific move.

went with AAA outright on KO and outright on points option.
nothing has really gone as expected so who the hell knows :) id be happy with a good fight

Max with the Judge Doom hairstyle.

Taking Max no scorecards @ -165, that bet has never lost except for the first Poirier fight. Will be a push if it goes to decision. Let's go!

Max looking like he blessed himself up with that cut in the garage whilst holding a mirror few days back

Max was already -385 with 1 minute left in Round 1 via live bet.

Back