PBP UFC on ESPN 50 - Sandhagen vs. Font: Official PBP Discussion - Sat 8/5 at 6PM ET/3PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did Bisping at the end of round 2 say that neither of the fighters had wanked?

Damn, buffered so much I was a round behind.
Sounds like klein got the second. Looks like baha is being forced to fight a technical fight and it’s not going well. Lol. Baha should just spazz for the last 2 minutes. Lol

Captain obvious says bahamondes needs a finish in the third.

Okay, im back guys! Had to make some shrimp scampi linguinie for my pregnant wife and then grab some ice cream.
Pregnant wives are the best!
Baby names? It's spelled "Y..O..R..I..C..K".
Cheers, mate!

I really thought Klein was losing steam in the 2nd, but he's looking great in the 3rd.

Announcers talking about fights being over with 3 minutes left will never not be ridiculous. Shut up bisping

Yeah. It’s really insane man. I mean what is a UFC ppv now? 85 bucks. Fucking insane. They were 30 when I first started watching if I’m not mistaken.
Yeah and with streaming being sooo easy if you know how to dig through the web just a little I don't get it .

Could buy Chinese takeout and a quarter of weed with that price and still have money or a new video game or hella groceries etc etc o_O

Hell could take a bird out for a cute cheap date with that even.

The pay to entertainment ratio don't add up with that one ha
(Although yes I am a peasent).

I didn't realize Klein was this good.

he is, but he isn’t. Styles make fights. He is just the smarter fighter in this case. Baha only really shines against either timid fighters or guys willing to brawl. Today he ran into someone with actual fight iq.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back