PBP UFC on ESPN 54 - Blanchfield vs. Fiorot Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/30 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Matthews finding some good shots late in the round. Buzukja looks like he's slowing down. Probably 2-0 Buzukja though.

Matthews lands clean but Buzukja comes back cleaner every time.

What's his name?
I just went to dig up the thread and it turns out I had my fighters confused. Baki (not fighting tonight) is the guy called the French Khabib and Dumas (up soon) is the unlikable woman beater.

I'm basically just watching for Weidman tonight. :(

Reading people acting like he didn't react at all but you can see him scoot forward just as Aslan moves in to potentially try to finish him off.

This isn't a Jiri/Pereira situation where Jiri went limp and then got mounted. Turkalj caught himself, scooted to defend himself, and Aslan had no position to really finish the fight yet.

Oh well.
The bazooka winning pretty easy

Edit weird I don't remember quoting that

I have Bazooka slightly winning. He doesn't look as fresh though. He looks like he is about to gas.

Pretty enjoyable fight so far! Buzukja is fighting with the composure of a fighter determined to right the ship, and Matthews, while losing, clearly has got plenty of grit left in the tank. We'll see if pivoting towards grappling pays off.

834087-34075109.png

F*#k. Can I say that?

Back